We believe in a personally tailored service and therefore our first step is to work with you so we can gain a full understanding of your business. We then tailor our approach to your requirements so we can provide exactly the service you need.
We can however provide a complete range of accounting services including:
* Accounts preparation for partnerships and sole proprietor businesses.
* Preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies.
* Independent accountant's reports on audit exempt companies.
* Preparation of management accounts.
* Bookkeeping services including purchase and sales ledgers, VAT and PAYE.
* Assistance in implementing your own bookkeeping system, whether manual or computerised.
* Business start-ups and the preparation of projections and business plans.
BOOKKEEPING & VAT
In our experience many small businesses find it hard to find the time, and inclination, to fully prepare their books and records to the standard required to fulfil HMRC requirements. Therefore, they often find themselves with incomplete records that can cause problems if faced with an HMRC enquiry.
We can provide a complete bookkeeping service including purchase and sales ledgers, bank reconciliation and management figures.
We can also provide a comprehensive VAT service, whereby we can complete your VAT returns and calculate your VAT payable, together with providing advice and assistance in all areas of VAT. We can act as a liaison with the HMRC on your behalf and, should you be selected for a VAT enquiry, attend at any meetings. All VAT returns submitted online.
Company Secretarial The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act.
We can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you.
Our services include:
* Company formations
* Preparation and filing of statutory returns
* Maintenance of statutory books
* Preparation of minutes and resolutions
* General advice on company law
Old Forge Court Colchester Road
CO7 7EA (behind FV Conservatories)
Registered Office: 8 Old Forge Court, Elmstead Market, Essex CO7 7EA
VAT number: 209 9731 82
Company Director: Suzanne Howlett FCA
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:
We always try our best to meet out clients' needs and we understand that in order to fit in with your business hours, evening or weekend appointments are sometimes more suitable.